Feb 05 2013
We seem to always ensure that our cars are ready for winter, Believe it or not? But what happens during the summer? Believe it or not, the heat took its toll on your car, too, so it is important to keep your . Periodic maintenance of your car you will save enormous long-term problems. Your vehicle should last longer and command a price higher resale, too! I made a point to get my car according to the timetable of the concessionaire, and when I traded, then I got much more than expected due to the excellent condition of the engine.
Now I know that this is not bedtime reading, but the owner’s manual may be your best friend – assuming that you read! At least take a look-periodically. What do you think when you expect to get your oil changed? Follow the instructions of hours of . This could save you a major breakdown.
- Have air-conditioning system inspected by a qualified technician. An audit by clicking here you can save a huge bill later.
- The greatest cause of breakdowns is overheating. To prevent this problem by ensuring that the cooling system is flushed and refilled as recommended.
- Ask your car belts, clamps, hoses and verified by a technician. It only takes a few minutes and is usually inexpensive.
- Change your oil and oil filter every 3000 miles or four times a year.
- Replace air and fuel filters as recommended.
- Getting a lot of windshield washer solvent – we have a tendency to use a large portion of this , so your fluids May be low.
- Tires should be rotated every miles or 5000.
- Check the spare wheel to make sure it is properly inflated. Also, make sure you have taken with it!
- Equal transmission problems of money equal emotional problems! Ask your transmission services regularly and in time to prevent major bills.
- If you find that your brakes are less effective, to verify immediately.
- Ask your battery checked periodically to see how the life he left!
- Inspect all lights and bulbs to make sure they work.
- Have a first aid kit, flares, jumper cables, a flashlight and a .
- There you go – a simple list to keep your car in great form. Remember, your car must be maintained and checked over even in the summer.
- Take care of your car takes only a few minutes each month and will pay dividends for the life of your vehicle!
Tags: air-conditioning, battery, breakdown, car, concessionaire, condition, engine, filter, fuel, heat, Inspect, maintenance, oil, Periodic, problem, summer, Summer Driving, system, technician, tendency, Tires, transmission, vehicle, wheel, windshield, winter
No responses yet