Jun 20 2013
Although the reasons for wanting to work at home are Many and varied, most owners of home-based business include the ability To set their own hours as a major factor in their decision Working at . However, many have work at home Companies often fall into a trap that flies directly in the face In their determination to time flexibility.
The strong growth in the home-based business activity continues and, According to the Small Business Administration of the Office of Advocacy, fifty-two percent of are all At home. Some owners of a home-based business, which are known to become “Work” because their office is so accessible. Do not Becoming a slave to your business. Get out of your home office Regularly to renew and revitalize yourself.
Close the door to your office or to remove yourself from Your designated “work area” and go into your “home” area to live Your personal life. If your requires the use of the Telephone and you find it difficult to ignore a ringing Telephone in the office, simply turn the ringer off and the tower Volume on the answering machine down. If your company is Based on the Internet, just turn off your computer (or at least get away From the monitor and keyboard).
As a work at home business entrepreneur, you are certainly not Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Because your business is located in your home. After all, Your office or work is simply a room in your house. Its not Your home itself! Working and living under the same roof has a host of advantages, but it can present some challenges (in addition to the workaholic syndrome mentioned above) and stress factors.
Here are four ways to start a business at home less stressful Environment:
- Remember why you wanted to become involved in a home Enterprise (ie more time for family, work schedule flexibility, Etc.)
- Have discussions with your members and get their input On the organization of work and time they want With you.
- Use good management techniques. Keep a list of tasks by Order of importance. There are many low cost and effective “day Planners “or” organizers “readily available today.
- ALWAYS take a little time to “smell the roses”.
- Although not knowing the negatives common to a corporate Work, home-based business owner may sometimes undergo the constraints and frustrations that are unique at the prospect of working at home.
- Networking with other home and small business owners offer an opportunity to connect with others who may be aware of the same constraints and frustrations that you are.
Sharing stress ants or frustrating issues with someone else in the same situation can relieve your stress and may bring you good advice From a different point of view. Finally, remember to observe Home-Based Business Week every year, it is always the week of October that includes the Second Tuesday.
Tags: Administration, Business, company, Computer, entrepreneur, internet, Office, room, workaholic, Working
No responses yet